Saturday 10 December 2011

Spirit Speaks - Take The Pressure Off Yourself

image

I started a new job on November 28th.  Each day is filled with many new things, and, because my schedule changes from day to day, I find that by the time I get home at night, sometimes after 7:00pm, I am extremely tired.  I do not have the energy to write or read or even watch a show with my family.  I simply eat and get my clothes and lunch ready for the next day, and fall into bed.

I woke up during the night, and asked Creator and my guides what was going on.   Normally, I am a high energy person, and I love to do new things, and I find change invigorating.  The vision and message that came through was….

TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF YOURSELF, along with a picture of a big clamp squeezing down on me, and me standing between the jaws, trying to force it open.   The next picture was an ocean, and little fishes laughing as they flowed in with the waves and then flowed out with the waves.   GO WITH THE FLOW AND ENJOY!  The next picture was a small pond, sitting in a delightful grove of trees with a small open meadow to one side, and birds singing and flowers sending beautiful scents up into the air.  There were even several butterflies!  PEACE IS EVERYWHERE IF YOU LOOK FOR IT.  The next picture was a flash of different pictures of small children sleeping soundly in their beds.  SLEEP IS REQUIRED FOR RESTORATION OF FAITH.  SLEEP NOW.  And off I drifted.

Since that night, I have quit beating myself up because I am not writing a blog or two everyday.  Sorry folks, my blogs will be more sporadic for a while, until I get my new rhythm down.  And, although I am still tired, I do feel that old energy creeping back.  I think that I will be back on schedule for my writing by the end of January.

Meanwhile, we have put out a great December magazine at www.angelsandancestors.com with many wonderful Christmas articles in it.   Take a look.   And, drop me a note with some thoughts about how you take the pressure off yourself.

Love and light,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com
See the December 2011 Angels’ magazine  “Joyeux Noel”  at    www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.com;         
webdesign11.com;    www.missionearthpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy