Friday 23 December 2011

Spirit Animal - Fox Fixes Everything

image

Once again, Fox rambled into my meditation.  She showed me that the strain that I was feeling was due to the strange way that the Earth is tilting.  She asked me to be at ease with all of the strangeness – of a new job, of the sky looking different, of the changes in our family, and with the changes in me because of the shifting times.

She came over and put her paw on my third eye, and said, let it be.

And all was fine.  She fixed everything.

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com
See the December 2011 Angels’ magazine  “Joyeux Noel”  at    www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.com;         
webdesign11.com;    www.missionearthpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy