Thursday 10 November 2011

Spirit Animal - Cougar Jumps In My Path

In my dream, I was walking down a logging road that wound through some open meadows where the trees had been cut down, and then meandered into forest.  As I walked through a more heavily wooded area, I heard a grunt, and a large Cougar jumped down on the path in front of me.  It seemed to ignore me, and walked ahead of me, much like one of my dogs.

I remember one of my friends sending me some information on Cougar after I had an experience with it a year ago.  Here is what she sent:

Cougar can appear without being noticed and quietly take control of a situation. Sometimes this can lead to conflict with others over territory. Those with cougar medicine have past life connections relating to power and leadership. When the cougar selects you as its student be prepared for the ride of your life. It can shred you into little pieces (dissolve karma and identity) then put you back together again with a pure heart and purpose. True leadership through gentle assertiveness is what cougar teaches those with this totem.

Perhaps this resonates for you.  If so, we are on a great journey!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See the November 2011 Angels’ magazine  “The New Wave”  at    www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.com;       

www.datacloudconsulting.com;             webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy