Saturday 8 October 2011

Spirit Animal - Kodiak Bear

        image

I sat in meditation and breathed slowly sinking into a place of a running river, flowing over and around rocks.  Forest bordered the river about fifty feet from the sides of the river.  I then became conscious of movement to the right of me.  There was a very, very large brownish red bear.  I was startled even though I knew I had nothing to fear. 

I welcomed the bear.  He replied that he was a Kodiak Bear.  He had some sharing to provide to the world.

  • Do not be afraid to let your unique abilities shine through at this time.  Each of us has a different way of dealing with a situation.  The time for you to act is now.
  • Find your mate, and stick with them.  Each of you is drawn to the other so that you both may grow.  It is the way of things. 
  • Use your language and your body stance to defend your position.  It will earn you respect.  Fighting does not earn any  respect, and instead, demeans who you are.
  • Define what you are able to do, what you are good at, and what you are great at.  Pursue the greatness in you.  It emerges at the most appropriate time. 

I thanked Kodiak, and he drifted away.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See the October 2011 Angels’ magazine  at          www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com    www.thestoryoflight.com;   www.datacloudconsulting.com;   www.datacloudconsultingblog.com;     webdesign11.com

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bear and what great advice. I needed to hear this today. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends have been telling me that I am really good at what I do, and that I should be on my own. The words from the Kodiak are reinforcing what they said. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy