Monday 15 August 2011

Tarot Discussion - Moving Forward

Using the Goddess deck, I asked the questions about what was next for me.

The answer is “Magic”. 

clip_image001

GODDESS:  Isis
The great Egyptian fertility goddess Isis is a potent symbol of the alchemic transformation suggested by this card. She alone was the possessor of the secret name of Ra, the Egyptian ruling god, giving her unlimited magical powers.

Translates as:  A yearning to grow beyond perceived limitations. The ability to transform your life through the strength of originality and personal power. Renewed creativity and vigor. A new awareness of one’s power as one becomes in touch with a higher purpose.

At first I thought this was just weird.  I already have Magic in my life, and it doesn’t seem like the alchemy of magic will change.  And then I had an insight.  The insight was that more miraculous things will be happening.  Timing of events, of meeting people, of being in the right place, and of getting what I need, will all happen faster and more easily.

I am thankful.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The August Angels Magazine “C’est La Vie – August in Paris” is at  www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com; webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy