Wednesday 3 August 2011

Spirit Speaks - The Wisdom of Frog

image

“The frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives.” – Sioux Proverb

I heard this saying the other day, and it made me laugh!  Then, it made me feel sad.  I could see that the irony is that man has done exactly what the frog will not do.

Creator has given us – human beings – an amazing abundance of food, environments, mountains, valleys, lakes, rivers, seas, and oceans.  The beauty that we have around us, naturally, exceeds what one can create artificially, in my opinion.

I remember one of my teachers saying that God created animals to monitor and to teach humans.  The story went on that some of the animals quit working with man because they found him too difficult. 

I wonder whether the scarcity, the lack of abundance in many places, is Mother Nature saying that she is tired of all the “do-overs” that mankind seems to need. 

What pond will you avoid drinking from?

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The August Angels Magazine “C’est La Vie – August in Paris” is at  www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com; webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy