Thursday 11 August 2011

Spirit Speaks - Humour and Love

image

In my meditation this morning, the two words of the day are LOVE and HUMOUR.  At first, I had a difficult time putting the two thoughts together.  I don’t normally think of Love as funny.  Yet, on reflection, I realize that my three days with my sister and her family were filled with lots of love and much laughter (humour), because we found everything funny.  We were together and we felt that hint of invincibility that comes from being one family. 

I then thought back to the last New Moon meditation and realized that the same feeling was there – Humour and Love  -  because we all enjoyed one another so much and we had the same, off beat, view of life.  We talked and laughed and shared. 

I bow to Creator/Great Spirit for once again being able to teach a wonderful lesson to me through the use of two words. 

This was a very healing lesson.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The August Angels Magazine “C’est La Vie – August in Paris” is at  www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com; webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy