Saturday 20 August 2011

Spirit Speaks - Alone Really Means All One!

image

Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
-from the Song “Alone” by the group, Heart

 

" Spend some time alone every day."
~His Holiness the Dalai Lama

 

"When you venture beyond identity, you realize that what you are is awakened consciousness. No longer a separate piece of the puzzle of life, but interconnected existence itself."  - J. M. Harrison

 

That’s it.  There is nothing more to say.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The August Angels Magazine “C’est La Vie – August in Paris” is at  www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com; webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy