Friday 26 August 2011

Angels Speak - What Time Is It

image

An interesting perspective popped up in the meditation today.  I felt my angels come in, and then I heard them ask, “What time is it?”   Since my understanding is that time has no meaning for Angels and Creator, I thought that was an odd question.  Of course, there was a lesson there for me.

The Angels said that there is a time for everything on Earth.  However, there is never a specific time set for healing.  Christians think that they get their soul healed when they attend church on Sunday.  Other religions have the same beliefs about attending their institutions.  No one however, seems to take time to heal on a daily basis. 

The message from the Angels is that it is time to pay attention to one’s physical ailments and to get them healed.  Prayer and meditation will help this process. 

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The August Angels Magazine “C’est La Vie – August in Paris” is at  www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com; webdesign11.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you that is a very helpful post today as I have been feeling the need to buckle down, so to speak, with my meditations.
    Peace~
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy