Monday 22 August 2011

1000 Posts to Angels And Ancestors Blog

image

I am excited!  I just checked my blog post numbers, and I realize that today was my 1000th post! 

Thanks to all of you that take time to read the blog, and to post comments.  YOU have kept me going.

Many blessings to all of you,

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The August Angels Magazine “C’est La Vie – August in Paris” is at  www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com; webdesign11.com

2 comments:

  1. I was just checking your blog and this was posted. Contgratulations on posting 1000 blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of writing. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy