Sunday 17 July 2011

Spirit Speaks – It is About Singing Your Song

image

The other day, while shopping, I heard a three year old singing the most delightful little song.  Her mother quietened her by saying, “No one wants to hear you sing!”  The little girl was crushed!  Then, the two were lost in the crowd.

Years ago when I had a consulting business, I had an unconscious habit of humming while I worked.  The consultants and staff would ask me to stop because they could not concentrate.  Fair enough!  I stopped humming.  Now, I only hum and sing if I am completely by myself. 

I wonder how many of us have lost our voice along our journey because others hushed us.  The strange thing is that music and song are made to be shared. 

I hope that you sing and hum, and add a little dance to your music!  I will listen.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The July Angels Magazine “Summer Freedom” is at  www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy