Saturday 28 May 2011

Tarot Discussion - What Has Gone Before

Things seem to be changing again for me.  I feel peaceful about everything, and I find it easy to get caught up in something new, and then just stop doing it, and I am able to go back to what I was doing before as if there were no break. 

I wondered what was going on, and so I asked Spirit to help me out.  I used the Sacred Circle Deck as an intermediary to get my answer.  Here is the card that came up….

 

This card, Resolution, comes from the Sacred Circle Deck By: Anna Franklin

clip_image0013 of Cups

This card represents the root of the matter; what has gone before, and is directly related to the current situation. Check to see how the energies of this card blend with the other six cards; remember that it moves with each mystery in a different way.
Meaning: Affairs have come to a happy conclusion. It is time for celebrations. You will feel vital and alive. This is a time of great emotional and spiritual growth.

I pulled a second card…  I pulled the Page of DIscs, and I started to laugh.  This card is so like me! 

clip_image001[8]Page of Discs

This card shows the energies of the first mystery of universal love in the life of the querent. It explains how the querent's actions manifest in the surrounding world, whether following a harmonious Wyrd or a flawed one. It also describes how the querent perceives his or her relationships with others.
Meaning: The Page is a perfectionist - fastidious, neat and tidy. The Page has a practical nature, is disciplined, hard-working, and is selflessly devoted to his friends and family. If you should become ill, he would be willing to nurse you carefully, but don't expect sympathy.

I felt better after I pulled my cards.  I believe that I received confirmation that I was moving on the right path for me, and that life is good!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The May Angels Magazine is up at www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:

legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.webdesign11.com

image

NEW MOON MEDITATION At Judy and Roger’s in Calgary
Wednesday, June 1, 2011 7 – 9 pm

Toonie Donation

As we step towards summer, Mother Earth is the guide for the meditation. She has many names—Gaia, Pachamama, Cybele. She invites those that are called to join her. Weather permitting, we will be outside. Please bring your rattles and drums, and bring a small snack (for 6-8 people) to share in community after the meditation. Call 403-225-2016, or email Judy here. Space is limited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy