Friday 6 May 2011

Spirit Speaks - We Must Be Silent

image

“We must be silent before we can listen.
We must listen before we can learn.
We must learn before we can prepare.
We must prepare before we can serve.
We must serve before we can lead.”

- William Arthur Ward

Some days, I wonder about everything!  And, when I have great questions that seem too big for me to answer, I sit in meditation, and I ask Great Spirit, my Angels, my Guides, and any Ascended Masters that might want to help me out, if they will come in and speak with me.
What I have learned is that for me to hear any answers, I must be patient, and I must be very quiet and silent.  Therefore, when I saw the quote above, it resonated deeply through my heart as a great truth.  When we need to be in silence, we must close our mouths and our ego, so we can truly hear all that is around us.  We “see” more clearly when we are silent because we do not lay our critique of what is being said over the other’s words.
I acknowledge the wisdom of the relationship between learning, preparing, serving, and then leading.  This is a natural progression.  It is what Nature shows us.
Judy@angelsandancestors.com   The May Angels Magazine is up at www.angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy