Tuesday 17 May 2011

Spirit Speaks - Faulty Logic

image

Moving right along onto things that I don’t understand, I come to the whole “faulty logic” thing.  Why has this got me thinking?  Well, I have a list!  Here are two things on it:

-people who think that having a driver’s license makes them a good driver

-buying “healthy” yogurt which has 28 g of sugar in it, and no fat, and almost no protein

As you might guess, I was just at the market to get some groceries, and these things popped up for me.    I asked my Angels why these things bugged me.  The response was that faulty logic is a disruptive energy that will assault the light. They said I was bugged because I wanted to correct the logic, and knew that I could not interfere.  The Angels talked about the need to let go of things in my mind (not unlike the Buddhists who say to let go of attachment).

The Angels continued that mankind has many belief systems that are built on faulty logic, and that the belief systems keep humans locked in to a darker energy then they could be in if they simply went with the flow, and left behind all other people’s ideas, thoughts, and marketing.

That explanation made sense to me.  I am letting go.  The process is slower than I expected.  There must be some very deep roots there.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The May Angels Magazine is up at www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:

legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy