Tuesday 31 May 2011

Spirit Animal - Sparrow’s Gift

image

I received the most wonderful comment on a post of “"Spirit Animal - Sparrow" today, and, it is a story that needs to be shared.  Here it is!

My mother was sick and in the hospital.I felt she was going to make a decision to stop treatment she had been under going for years.It was 6:15am and I was at work getting my equipment ready when a male sparrow landed on my shoulder. Then flew on the door and was looking at me and started to chat at me..I told it yes I new in my heart and told it was ok for her to go. Two days later, I was cleaning my bus all doors where open, left it to put things away.Came right out closed the doors and started to move There in the bus was a female sparrow flying around me. I open the door to let it out and the male landed on the door called to her and she flew out. The next day I was out in my car my daughter called on my cell phone Said it not good get in here. As i went to go in the house a female sparrow took off from the window to my mothers room if front of me..I knew then Mom was gone. I do believe they had been preparing me for this day ...SO now every time I see them I Thank them for a peaceful departure..I thank you for allowing me to share this with you.As some in my family don't believe in things like this....

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

Watch for the June Angels Magazine  at www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy