Sunday 1 May 2011

Spirit Animal - Lynx Stops In

image

Lynx inhabit the high altitude forests with dense cover of shrubs, reeds, and grass. Although the cats hunt on the ground, they can climb trees and can swim swiftly, catching fish.

Lynx has been appearing on the edge of my dreams and my meditation visions.  I asked it why it was stopping in so frequently.  Her reply was that she walks a solitary life and that she watches over those that are quite solitary.  I frowned.  I said that I have a mate and I have good friends.  I have family nearby and I am close to them.  I do not feel solitary. 

Lynx laughed and said that solitary is not who you know – it is how you perform your life.  She said that because I choose to do many things on my own and to have a solitary experience, that I am indeed, a “solitaire”.   Lynx had volunteered a long time ago, to watch over me, and others like me, who are ones who walk alone, as she does.

I thanked her for her kindness, and she bounded away.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com   The May Angels Magazine is up at www.angelsandancestors.com

NEW MOON CEREMONY. . . RSVP
Tuesday, May 3, 7-9 pm
by Toonie Donation
We will be guided by the beautiful goddess, Green Tara. Her name means “cross-over”. She will be showing us “the way”. Please bring your rattles and drums, and bring a small snack (for 6-8 people) to share in community after the meditation. Call 403-225-2016, or email Judy here. Limited Space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy