Saturday 14 May 2011

Angels Speak - Dealing With Another’s Anger

image

Over the last couple of days, I have had to deal with other people’s anger – toward something else, at their partner, or towards me. 

In the cases of anger towards me, the individuals were telling me that I was impatient, and that they were reflecting or mirroring my anger towards them.  I thought that was interesting.  I had no feelings towards them.  I was simply doing the job and giving instructions for how something needed to be done.  In working with software, to change something, all steps must be precise and in order.  when I pointed out that they were not following the steps in order, one individual was angry that I was criticizing him. 

I asked my angels what was going on.  My angels replied that the individuals had created their own reality of the situation.  When I did my stuff that needed to be done, the reality changed for them, and that made them angrier because the people did not feel in control of the situation.  While had not taken control, I had changed the dynamics of the energy.  The individuals took their self loathing out on me.

The angels went on to say that the anger is borne out of fear, and that the fear is very unique to each person so it is often not possible to guess what fear is inciting the anger.  The angels were chuckling about the use of the phrase “mirroring”.  They said that there has been so much taught and written about mirroring in the “new age” communities that people are using the mirroring as an excuse to distance themselves from their own emotions.  By saying that it is the other person’s fault that they are angry, the individuals are abdicating responsibility for their emotions.   And, the angels said, there are a lot of angry people in the world right now.  And many are blaming others for their anger.

I asked what I could do.  The first thing, said the angels, is not to take it on – the anger, that is.  Angry people want everyone to be angry, and they want the drama from the situation.  The angels advised me to be calm, and to work through what I needed to get done.  If it is impossible to get the work done, then the advice was to leave the situation for the time being, and come back to it at a later time. 

The hard part of this situation of anger is wanting to react with anger.  The easiest way for me to handle this was simply to back out of the situation because they had invited me in, and, it seemed that they were not ready for me.

Have you had situations like this?  What have you done?

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The May Angels Magazine is up at www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:

legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.webdesign11.com

1 comment:

  1. Great posts...of course I had to read since I found it amusing to see the buffalo and lion on your blog after dreaming of them in the past week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy