Sunday 17 April 2011

Spirit Speaks–Elementals Dancing

01172011_016

This picture of the Elementals dancing in the sun light was taken in January 2011 by Judy Hirst.

The one thing that I am more conscious of than ever, is that there are all kinds of beings all around us that are not like us – not human that is.  However, if you take humans down to a basic energy level, than all beings are like us, and, yes, we must all be related. 

I took this picture on our way back to the car, after hiking up a small mountain.  As we walked down the path, I could feel a humming in the air.  I stopped and snapped this picture.

What the picture does not show is that the inner ring and the outer ring were both rotating, at different speeds, showing the lights dancing around.   If I had to describe a sound that I could hear, it would be a very high pitched laughing.  There was so much joy in that clearing.

Perhaps if we got down to the most core, energetic part of ourselves, we too would feel that kind of joy.

judy@angelsandancestors.com

2 comments:

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy