Friday 22 April 2011

Spirit Animal - Moose Meditation

image

This is a walking meditation – which means you say it over and over as you walk.

I am in touch with the Earth.

I feel the water on my legs.

I crunch what I eat between my teeth.

I know that I am nourished with the best that I can receive.

If it isn’t good food, then I must learn to receive better things in my life.

I am grateful for all that I have.

Thank you, thank you , thank you.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The April magazine is up at http://www.angelsandancestors.com/mag/mag1104.pdf

1 comment:

  1. Thank You.

    an that moose image is wonderful..couldn't you just hug him/her? so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy