Thursday 28 April 2011

Spirit Animal - Moose Dreams

image

Moose has been walking through my dreams recently.  He did not stop to speak, simply walked through the area, stopped and looked at me, and moved on.  I wondered why he seemed so distant.

Because I could not get a good sense of the meaning of the dream, I thumbed through my dream book.  Moose, it seems, often represents the whirlwind and the dynamic evolution of the Universe.  Moose may also show change and evolution as indicated by the unpredictable and totally spontaneous way that a Moose will act.

Moose, then, is showing me, by showing up in my dreams, that there is a big change or evolution going on in all that I know, and that in my dreams, I will be able to walk farther, and touch more distant places in the stars.

I like that!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy