Tuesday 22 March 2011

Spirit Animals - Coyote Healer in a Dream

image

In my dream, I was on my knees.  I had been hurt, and was bleeding from two wounds, one to my left shoulder and one to my right thigh.  I hurt.  I was wondering if it was worth continuing trying to live.  I knew that I was bleeding out.  My head dropped forward, and I thought that I would soon die. 

And then I heard a yip of some sort.  I tried to see what was coming, but I could not.  I thought that I could not feel this tired without sleeping.  As I started to lean forward, I leaned into something very soft.  I looked up and saw a large, grey coyote in front of me.  He whined.  He leaned into me. 

I wrapped my fingers around his fur and I felt comfort – like when I was little and could hug my teddy bear.  I felt his fur absorb the blood that I was loosing.  I began to feel better.  I felt my strength return and I rocked back on my heals. 

As I started to say thank-you, he whined and licked my cheek, and then trotted off into the bushes.  I could just barely see him amongst the grey branches.  It seemed that he stopped to watch me, to see what would happen next.

The next scene in the dream was that my dog, Magic, came running up to me, growling in the back of his throat as though he was giving me heck for getting out of his sight.  He dropped down in front of me, panting.  He sniffed the air.  And then he looked directly at the Coyote.  He barked once with what sounded like “Thanks”.  And then he nudged my hand, and got up, as though saying “ It is time to go home.”  I struggled to my feet, and wrapped my hands in the fur in Magic’s neck. 

The next thing I knew was that I was awake, and Magic was lying at the foot of the bed, pressed up against me.  And, I felt tired.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com  See our new page Tools for Healing http://www.angelsandancestors.com/tools.php   The March 2011 Magazine is now up at www.angelsandancestors.com as well as an updated  listing of events.  

See our websites:   www.angelsandancestors.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.webdesign11.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.joytography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy