Friday 11 March 2011

Mother Earth Speaks - See Further

image

 

I hear your questions about the way things are.

I say to you that it need not be like this – no one needs to be hungry or without shelter.

How people end up this way is by making choices. 

These choices are not right or wrong.  I ask you to see further than seeing something as black or white.

All that occurs is because of the plan that is laid out for each of you, and for me.

Each plan causes us to take action and to leave passivity behind.

I see further than I did one million years ago.

I see the beauty of the interaction of the organisms under my care.

I too have learned to expand my compassion. 

And, I have learned that I must follow the natural processes.

I see how well housecleaning serves us all.

I will move forward with the changing of the land.

I will clean up the waters for the waters are nourishment to many.

I will be strong in my guidance to all of you.

Again I say, “See Further!”

 

Judy@angelsandancestors.com  See our new page Tools for Healing

http://www.angelsandancestors.com/tools.php

The March 2011 Magazine is now up at www.angelsandancestors.com as well as an updated  listing of events.  

See our websites:   www.angelsandancestors.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.webdesign11.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.joytography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy