Friday 25 March 2011

From Judy - He Brought Me Roses!

image

This has been an interesting week for me.  I have been battling a cold and stuffy head and hoarse throat, and yes, I know that I am clearing huge things, for my self and for others.  I have a business to run and clients who trust that I will get the work completed.  I feel responsible!

I thought about all that I have learned this week, about my self, my friends, and my family, and I am blown away by the rush of change that is happening.  I have taken online workshops; I have read extensively; I have done self healing and clearing and laid on the copper board.  I feel good that I am doing the work. 

The happiest, most loving thing was, when Roger walked in the house with a dozen red roses because he loved me and thought I needed them.  That is the highlight of my week!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com  See our new page Tools for Healing http://www.angelsandancestors.com/tools.php   The March 2011 Magazine is now up at www.angelsandancestors.com as well as an updated  listing of events.  

See our websites:   www.angelsandancestors.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.webdesign11.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.joytography.com

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better. How cool that he brought you such a beautiful bouquet of roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All is well, Elena! And thank you for asking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy