Saturday 26 February 2011

Spirit Speaks - The Unconquerable Soul

image

I was having a discussion about life and particularly, the way life is now playing out.  She said to me, what if our soul wants us to die now.  The thought took me so by surprise that I was speechless!  She asked me if I was okay.  I said that I was, but that the idea of our soul wanting us to die, ultimately so that we can move on to other things, simply got my mind churning away on new ideas. 

I remembered the poem, “Invictus”, and I wondered whether indeed we were the captains of our own souls.  My thought is that once we reach a high level of vibration, then our earthly soul merges with our higher self, and it doesn’t really matter.

Invictus

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.


William Ernest Henley

Judy@angelsandancestors.com   

See www.angelsandancestors.com for a listing of events and watch for the March 2011 Magazine.  See our websites:   www.angelsandancestors.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.webdesign11.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.joytography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy