Monday 7 February 2011

Spirit Speaks – Truth And Willingness

My challenge for the day is to meditate on the words “truth” and “willingness”.   These are really tough words to put together to come up with an “aha” moment.

image

Truth, of course, is always the way that the different parties understand a situation.  Truth can be altered by the emphasis put on different words in a sentence.  Truth for me is different than truth for you.  When I looked up “truth” in the dictionary, I had a difficult time determining what the “true” definition is. 

Albert Einstein said, “The ideas that have lighted my way have been kindness, beauty and truth.”

Gustav Le Bon has said, “Science has promised us truth. It has never promised us either peace or happiness.”

Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor, had this view of truth - Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

The truth, for me, is intangible, however, it has a feeling.  It has a rightness about it.  So I guess that “willingness” then, is the determination to move through life acknowledging the feeling of truth, and following what feels right. 

I can do that.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com   See the February Magazine at  http://www.angelsandancestors.com/mag/mag1102.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy