Sunday 13 February 2011

Spirit Animals–Badger Moves In

image

Sometimes your Spirit Animal will feel the need to stay close to you, and will use their physical form to move into a physical location that will physically be located close to you.

Two nights ago, our dogs jumped off of the couch and headed to the patio glass doors.  They were looking out towards the garden shed.  We let them out, and they both went charging off to the shed.  About three feet from the shed, they both skidded to a halt, quit barking and quietly turned around and came in.  When we opened the door, we smelled a musky odour, quite similar to skunk musk.  Since skunks are still hibernating, we tried to figure out what it was.  We finally gave up, and went back to our movie.

That night, in dream time, my Badger guide came to see me and told me he had moved in under the garden shed.  He introduced himself as “Lanket” (rhymes with “blanket”).  He said that I would be closer and he would visit me almost every day.  He indicated that I had a lot of work to do. When I asked what kind of work, he said that I would see in the near future.  He showed me where his front entrance was, and said the back entrance was outside of our yard.  He gave me a pat on the arm that left two scratches, and disappeared.

It will be fun to have one of my Spirit Animal teachers so close by.  My sense of this next phase of education is that I will be working more closely with the Earth and with Earth Spirits. 

Ask your Spirit Animal to come to work with you on a more regular basis and see what happens.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com    See www.angelsandancestors.com for a listing of events and the February 2011 Magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy