Monday 28 February 2011

Spirit Animal - Deer Says To Make Tracks!

image

I looked outside this morning, and it was snowing and blowing.  I hurried into the bathroom to change from pyjamas to dog walking clothes.  The room swirled around me, and I looked down and I seemed to be standing on snow… that wasn’t cold.  And, there were deer tracks in the snow.  I looked up and saw the tail end of a deer flick into the bush.  Everything swirled and I was back in the bathroom.

I sat down on the toilet seat and wondered what had just happened.  Normally, the animal would stop to give some information.  And, I heard that distant voice say, “Well, deer did give you information, and it seems to me that it was pretty clear!”

I got up, changed, put the dogs collars on them, and headed for the van and out.  I kept thinking about the strange vision of the snow.  We were out walking in snow and blowing snow, at about –22 C, and even the cold could not distract me from the vision.  I still did not get anything.

It was not until early afternoon that I felt some very clear guidance.  A large, antlered deer stood on the edge of a clearing that was filled with snow.  The clearing was covered with deer tracks.  The big Buck looked very grave.  He began to speak.

“Look around this clearing.  There are not any deer, or any other wild thing in this clearing, even though this is a place that we consider safe, and that provides us with food.  We know that now, for the next several seasons, that it is good to stay out of the open, and to stay more hidden in the bushes and trees.  There is safety there.  We say to you to tell all that you know that they should make tracks for the safety of the trees and the hills or mountains.  We say that now is a good time to keep a low profile.  Follow your instincts about doing what is right for you.”

I felt the intensity of the message, and felt like Great Spirit was standing in the guise of a deer, to give me a warning of what will be coming as the world shifts.  I feel very honoured to have received this visit.

             *************

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The March 2011 Magazine is now up at www.angelsandancestors.com as well as an updated  listing of events.  

See our websites:   www.angelsandancestors.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.webdesign11.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.joytography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy