Tuesday 15 February 2011

Spirit Animal - Birds Come Visiting

image

This morning, in my dream state, just before waking, I could hear Chickadees and Sparrows, calling and chirping, and it sounded like “Jud-eee!  Jud-eee!  Jud-eee!”  I started to pay attention.

I was outside on the deck and different birds that I feed at our feeders were lined up on the back of the bench.  Their question to me was “why aren’t you putting out bird seed for us?”  I did not mean to be negligent.  In truth, I had two bags of bird seed in my meditation room, gathering up good vibes from all our crystals.  It simply had not been high on my priorities.  Now, it is apparent that I should be paying attention to my wild friends.

I apologized.  Then I asked why it was such a need for them when we have been having spring like weather, the snow is melting, and food seems to be plentiful.  The birds chirped away… somewhat between a laugh and acknowledgement that I had some awareness.  Here is the story that they told me.

“We have more access to food now.  However, the bird seed gives us extra energy because we do not need to forage as much.  We birds are also undergoing energy shifts and it takes so much energy to stay with in this plane.  The strength of the shifts is causing some of us to drop dead and cross to the pure energy level.  The bird seed, and your energy that you put into it, helps us to stay here, with you.  We know that everything is shifting.  And, more and more birds will be moving here from the unsafe places – places where there will be all water and sulphur from the explosions of the dirt (I think they mean volcanoes).  There will be more birds and animals than our valley can support.  We need you to help us.”

My dreamscape shifted, and I was back in my bed, waking up.  After I finished my yoga and meditation, I went and filled both bird feeders, and said a blessing of thanks to my wild friends.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com    See www.angelsandancestors.com for a listing of events and the February 2011 Magazine.  See our websites:   www.angelsandancestors.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.webdesign11.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.joytography.com

1 comment:

  1. the birds are calling your name and asking your questions, that what I call being in touch with nature

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy