Tuesday 1 February 2011

From Judy – February 1 2011 ( 02 01 2011) For Letting Go

I finished with my yoga, and pulled my two meditation words for the day.  The words were – “faith” and “spontaneity”.  I wondered how these two words went together.  Then I saw this wall paper from Desktop Nexus. ( http://abstract.desktopnexus.com/get/575649)  It is called TWILIGHT.
image
The picture made me realize that I have faith that the Sun will always rise and set, even if it is in a different direction than I am used to.  I believe the Moon will always watch over us.  My faith includes a deep belief in the power of healing that Nature has, and that Nature is the one constant that allows the changes on the planet to be always for the best and highest good, even if it inconveniences people along the way. 
Spontaneity is result of “letting go”!  When I am spontaneous, people see the best and the worst in me because I hold nothing back.  Nature never holds anything back.  In the moment, She shows you all that she is.  It is this activity, Nature in the raw, that makes her glorious!  When we let go, we are creative, inspiring, and living the nature as our blueprint intended.
When I am spontaneous, I work more in the flow and my creativity surges out of me like the spring bubbling from a crack in a rock.  I feel the truth of what I write, of what I do.  I am connected to Creator.
I wish you moments of spontaneity.  These moments make your faith stronger!
Judy@angelsandancestors.com   See the February Magazine at  http://www.angelsandancestors.com/mag/mag1102.pdf
image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy