Tuesday 11 January 2011

Spirit Speaks–Looking at the Soul

I was pondering what I was doing – with my career, my creativity, and my spirituality.  I decided to draw two “Soul Cards” created by Deborah Koff-Chapin.  Here are the two cards that I drew.

I am happy to have some help interpreting what they mean.  So, go ahead and comment about what you see in each card.  It may not mean anything to you, but it will mean something to me.

Thanks!

 

image

 

image

 

Judy@angelsandancestors.com      The January 2011 Magazine called “It Sounds Like…”  is now on our website www.angelsandancestors.com.   See my other blogs at www.datacloudconsultingblog.com and at legionsofmichael.blogspot.com .   

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Judy. Take time to rest and be fed. You are well taken care of. In your rest you will have time to dream. Thank you for sharing your gifts with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know these cards, as I study traditional Tarot, but these cards are very powerful so I'll tell you what my gut says: it looks to me that you have a decision to make - perhaps you are at a fork in the road. Your higher self and spirit guides are asking you to make the choice. You are a dreamer, and will not be happy until your spirit sings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy