Thursday 20 January 2011

Spirit Speaks–Bell Rock Magic

image

Bell Rock is one of the places that always pulls me when we are in Sedona.  The silhouette of the rock formation, especially in the first rays of sunrise make it seem like a big bell sitting out in the wilderness.  It is not unusual to see people sitting up on the rock to watch the sunrise.

Roger and I hiked out to the rock and up until we found a wonderful spot to sit and “be”.  Compared to the last time we were here, which was several years ago, we found that Bell Rock was quite peaceful.  The contrast to the pace of “sell, sell, sell” that seemed to permeate the town of Sedona was quite refreshing.

As we sat there, I closed my eyes, and then opened them.  What I could see was like a panoramic movie.  I could see people moving through the land, dressed at first in buckskin pants and vests.  They seemed to be hunting for something.  And then I saw different people, from five hundred years ago, climbing the rocks opposite us, moving towards a large set of caves (which do not exist today).  They seemed to have established a village.  The scene then shifted, and the rocks across from us shifted, the valley shifted, and was filled with water, and then was dry.  What I was seeing was a brief history of the area that we could see from our perch, up on Bell Rock.

The words that came to my mind was that change is a natural progression; that Bell Rock was formed by the passage of time – weather (wind and rain), earth movement, and fire (heat from the Sun).  In fact, what I got was that I needed to be more aware of the four elements – fire, water, earth, and air – and the effect that the four elements have on our life.  I learned that we need to be more conscious of the elements and that we need to harmonized with the elements so they can help us in our lives. 

The words reminded me of a picture that I saw in a gallery in Sedona.  Here is the picture.

image

May your day be filled with some magic.

judy@angelsandancestors.com  Check out www.angelsandancestors.com and legionsofmichael.blogspot.com  or www.datacloudconsultingblog.com

CRYSTAL WORKSHOP details at http://www.angelsandancestors.com/workshop.php#crystal – to be held Saturday and Sunday, February 26-27 9:30am to 4:30pm both days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy