Sunday 30 January 2011

Buddha Speaks–Know Where You Come From And Where You Go

I have been sharing my life with a cold for the last week and a bit, and, sometimes, it seems that the cold has a better life than I do. It grows strong, barks loudly, and emits heat.  Then, that passes, and it seems like I have the best life.

Then I read this quote by  Soko Morinaga Roshi, and I realized that I was experiencing the continuous process of life and death in my experience of the cold.

 

image

Our lives appear to be unbroken blocks of seventy or eighty continuous years, but, actually,...when you maintain the straightforward frankness of your own mind as it comes to life each instant, even without effort, even without training, you are beautifully born each instant. You die with each instant, and go on to be born again, instant by instant.
~Soko Morinaga Roshi~

I am now believing that Cold is my friend, who is working to keep me from doing too much – taking on too many tasks.  I do what I need to and I spend a lot of time sitting and reading and watching movies because if I get too active, I begin to cough, and to congest.  When I sit quietly, then the light can move through my body and do the work that the light needs to do to work on changing me.

I guess I am pretty lucky to have a cold!

judy@angelsandancestors.com  See the February Magazine in the next day or two at  www.angelsandancestors.com.

See legionsofmichael.blogspot.com  and www.datacloudconsultingblog.com

CRYSTAL WORKSHOP details at http://www.angelsandancestors.com/workshop.php#crystal – to be held Saturday and Sunday, February 26-27 9:30am to 4:30pm both days.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful post. I do believe that our bodies give us all the messages we need about what we need and how to proceed. Amazing that you are able to listen! This is something I'm learning, slowly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy