Saturday 20 November 2010

Angels Speak – Get With The Program

image

We have all heard all the sayings - “march to the sound of your own drummer”, and “every one marches to a different beat”.  Or, “everyone’s marching one way, and you need to get with the program”. 

Well, the Angels are saying that it is time for you to remember why you asked to come to Earth to walk “your talk”.  YOU did not come here to beat someone else’s drum, you came here to pound out your own tune.  Your music, what ever that might be, is what helps keep the world in balance. 

Remember the chorus from the song, “I’d Like To Teach The World To Sing”?  It goes like this….

Chorus:
I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms
And keep it company
(That's the song I hear)
I'd like to see the world for once
(Let the world sing today)
All standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the hills
For peace throughout the land
That's the song I hear
(That's the song I hear)
Let the world sing today
(Let the whole wide world keep singing)
A song of peace that echoes on
And never goes away 

~~(R. Cook/R. Greenway/B. Backer/B. Davis)

The Angels remind you that coming to Earth to get rich or to be poor or to be sick, or to be in a dead end job, was never part of the plan.  They tell you that each person was to break free from the constraints of the world created by their parents, and that each person was to live in a way that made that person absolutely happy.  Living a life based on “you should”, and “you’d better”, and someone else’s agenda is making people sick – sick to death. 

So, sit down on a couch or a log or where ever you are comfortable, and find out what makes you happy, and find out where you want to be.  Then, get with your program.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

2 comments:

  1. Ok, this made me want to burst into tears. Haahaa! I doubt that's the reaction you were expecting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena - I try not to have any expectations around how someone sees or feels a post on this blog. However, several times just this year, people have emailed me and told me the effect - tears, rage, joy, and quiet satisfaction, that they feel when reading something. Just goes to show that I am only writing what is given to my soul to write. Blessings on all the writing that you do at http://elena-myquest.blogspot.com/ because you do great work too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy