Wednesday 20 October 2010

Wisdom Keepers – Mountain Ways

Salmon Run, Takakaw, Kiva 052  

The mountain was imposing!

It called with force and dazzled with its light.

It showed me how I could climb up the path to converse with it.

“Come!” it said. “I have things to say to you.”

   Salmon Run, Takakaw, Kiva 053

I felt the weight of all that it knew.

I wondered why it was calling me now, this hour.

What would be the benefit to me or to others if I climbed the mountain?

How many others has it called to?

I said, “No. Not today. I will not.

I have many purposes on this journey, and I travel home.

If you had called to me fifteen years ago, I would gladly meet you at the top.

Now, I have promises to keep.”

Salmon Run, Takakaw, Kiva 054 

The mountain said, “You hear me!

Please come and converse with me so that I may speak.

Only the stars are here with me, and we speak almost every night about mystery.

I have so much to share, and stories to tell.”

“I love a good conversation,” said I.

“There are many who would climb and talk to you.

You, you are like the hermit on the mountain that knows the past and the future.

You have rock hard facts to prove your truth.”

And in dejection, the mountain moved away.

At first it was as though a cloud settled into the valley.

Then it seemed like the fog was rising up from the river and from the trees, and even the rocks.

A curtain was drawn so that I could not see.

  Salmon Run, Takakaw, Kiva 055

Before my next breath, the mountain disappeared!

The veil that was so thin one moment before, was now gone.

I could not see the mountain and my heart yearned to be unfettered so that I could follow the pull.

I called for him, and he was gone.

I wept.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com  

Join Roger for  CRYSTALS’ LIGHT WORKSHOP
Saturday/Sunday, November 20-21, 2010, 9:30am to 4:30pm both days
This is a comprehensive workshop that goes to the heart of how crystals work with light and our bodies for healing, balancing, and much more. See more about the workshop here.

See the October Magazine on line atwww.angelsandancestors.com/newsletter/mag1010.pdf

1 comment:

  1. To M - thanks for the lovely comments about this and taking the time to email me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy