Monday 13 September 2010

Spirit Speaks – Lessons On Life From Music by Benjamin Zander

Until I watched this inspiring lesson from Ted.com, I had no idea who Benjamin Zander was.  I learned that he is the Conductor of the Boston Philharmonic, a teacher, a great speaker, and a gifted pianist.

I learned so much from this twenty minute video. However, rather than influence you with the thoughts that I had, I will let you watch this video and decide for your self what the life lessons are.

Would you please post your ideas about his lessons in the comment section? 

 

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

A Calgary event -

FALL EQUINOX CELEBRATION
Saturday, September 18, 2010, 6pm
Celebrate with Angels And Ancestors! Potluck—Can’t make the potluck? Join us for the 8:00pm Celebration & Ceremony.
Call Judy 403-225-2016 or email judy@angelsandancestors.com for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy