Saturday 11 September 2010

Spirit Animal – Cleanliness is a “Bear” Necessity

Here is a wonderful bear story and pictures that my friend Sandra sent to me.  I love the expression on this bear’s face as he enjoys himself.  I hope this story makes you smile!

*******************************************************

Some people living in Colorado Springs wondered why their water barrel was almost empty every day.  They set up a camera and caught a bear bathing. That was last year.

Well, he's back.  This is what I just received:

Big Al came for his weekly bath again this week. He really looks like he enjoys the experience. He needs a bigger tub, will think about that for next year.

clip_image001clip_image002clip_image003clip_image004clip_image005clip_image006clip_image007

 

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy