Monday 2 August 2010

Spirit Speaks – Deconstruction of Self

image  Picture of deconstruction from www.knoxnews.com

Since January 2010, all people in the world have been feeling an intense energy, an energy so big that it makes them do crazy things.  This energy also makes people angry, irritable, and sad; sometimes all at the same time!  What in the world is going on in our emotions?  Old feelings, forgotten memories and new appreciations for the situations are popping into our heads.

What is happening to all of us is that we are deconstructing our lives.  Where we used to spend a lot of time living in the past or planning for the future, we are being forced to stay in the now moment and examine instances when we “remember” ourselves as a victim.  We are in the process of taking back our power.  To do that, we must remember those moments when we gave up our power, and we must see those events in a different way.

Deconstructing the self is painful, and causes us heart pain, head pain, and ego pain.  Before it ends, we may feel like we are going crazy!  The emotional ride is a trip worthy of the highest and fastest roller coaster.  At the end, there is calmness.  It may start all over in several days because we have have so many levels of complexity in our lives.  And we need to deconstruct all our relationships, too.  For some of us, that can be a very long and emotional look at our history.

There is an end to this process.  So, keeping that in mind, let go of any wish to stop the process, and go with it!  You will be clean, like a brand new house, and ready for a new life.

Namaste,

Judy@angelsandancestors.com    See the August 2010 Magazine at www.angelsandancestors.com

See my new software blog at softwareislikeanonion.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. The energy is coming from the collective realization that the top 1% has been screwing us over for 30 years now and the bill has finally come due. Of course billed as payable by the little people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating. It really speaks to me because I've been going through exactly the process you describe over the last 10 days, with the intensity increasing day-by-day, to the point where I'm saying to myself 'am I completely paranoid?' It has gotten to the point I'm telling myself to get a grip on some perspective.

    But I agree with you, I think it is a necessary venting. Very disturbing. I've been house cleaning for over 11 years now and I'm shocked there is this much rage still buried.

    I'm pretty amazed by your perceptivity. But tell me, how do you know people have been experiencing this energy since January 2010, and why now? To what purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous - great questions! I am a practitioner, and I am seeing clients, mostly since January, who are having these issues. I too read blogs and commentaries by practitioners, seers, mediums, and light workers. They are also describing some of the same symptoms.

    When I sat down to write my blogs, my guides suggested that I comment on this phenomena. Why now? Well, the energy will get even stronger up to the Autumn Equinox, and people will feel the stress more. More "crazy" things will happen. THis was a chance for me to share some info with my readers because when you have the information, life doesn't seem so scary! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy