Saturday 14 August 2010

Spirit Animal – Two Red Tail Hawks Have A Message

 image

Flying Red tail Hawk from animals.nationalgeographic.com

On Sunday, while we were having dinner on the deck, two large red tail hawks came swooping through the yard, one chasing the other, and both screaming, “Kie, Kie, Kie!”  Everyone stopped eating and watched in surprise. After each of shared what we thought was going on, we all went back to eating.  I did not think anymore about it.

Then several days ago, while walking in the park, the same thing happened to the dogs and to me.  The two hawks came swooping down around us, one chasing the other, and both of them screaming that same weird noise.  Then after several swoops, they both landed in a tree and were very quiet.  They both watched me and the dogs.

My task was to figure out the message.  What came to me was, “Don’t chase after something that is smoke and mirrors. Don’t chase after things you cannot have.  Don’t chase the leader, become the leader. Be clear what your goal is. Go after the substantial; small pickings do not feed the hungry hawk. Chase what you love.  Be free in life.”

All of these thoughts were very profound for me.  I am in the midst of a transition into a different line of work – one that I stepped back from for a while. When ever I have been in transition, a hawk usually comes with a message.  In this case, the message seems like it is telling me to step back from some of the things that I am working on and to pursue other opportunities that have popped up.

May you too, have hawk guidance.  See more from Red Tailed Hawk at  Spirit Animal – Red Tailed Hawk

judy@angelsandancestors.com

GATHERING UP MY PIECES
Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 7-9pm  By Donation  Learn how to cancel some of your life contracts by using chants and universal healing practices.   Pre-registration required. Call Judy 403-225-2016 to register, or email judy@angelsandancestors.com. Directions for meeting site provided at registration. More info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy