Tuesday 31 August 2010

Angel Speaks – Archangel Uriel’s Chant

image Picture from Angel Speaks – Archangel Uriel

 

Dearest ones of light!  I greet you!  I, Uriel, am delighted that you are all now looking at the changes taking place in a kinder, more loving light.  I give to you this chant to use to move forward with grace.

Chant for Grace

I call on the Goodness in the heavens and on the earth

To bring me to forgiveness of myself and all souls.

I call on all souls to forgive me for my actions in all my lifetimes.

I offer love and compassion to all those that I have scorned.

I offer loving kindness to all those in need.

I surrender my need to clutter my life.

I choose my actions each day, and accept the responsibility of my choices.

I now choose actions of love, health, and happiness.

 

Use this chant to help shift all the thoughts that go around in your head and make you unhappy. 

Have a blessed day!

                     *****************

judy@angelsandancestors.com  

The September Magazine is now online at www.angelsandancestors.com

NEW MOON MEDITATION
Monday, September 6, 2010, 7-9pm By Donation
“Develop from the heart, meditate on love, live love, absorb love, give love, and your soul will become alight.”
—From White Eagle’s teachings.
Join us as White Eagle, warrior, Ascended Master, and member of The Great White Brotherhood, comes in to guide us in our meditations.
Call Judy 403-225-2016 to register, or email judy@angelsandancestors.com. Directions provided upon registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy