Monday 12 July 2010

Spirit Animals – The Power of Five Animals

Today, when the dogs and I were walking in the park, we saw a great blue heron, a marten, a coyote and her two cubs, a doe and fawn, countless mama ducks and babies, two yellow finches, and, at the end of our walk, five beautiful pelicans flew above us for about ten minutes.

Ending our walk with the pelicans seemed like a very positive blessing, to me.  I know that the number “five” is about purpose and about change.  Pelican is about “rising to the top” and about “being unselfish”.  Therefore, it seems that the blessing that I received is about being able to overcome any challenges, and the blessing of five of these delightful beings tells me that my life purpose is changing dramatically; and that this purpose is increasing my unselfishness. Hopefully this speaks to the broadening of my Buddha nature. 

I will share with you what transpires over the next several days!

100_0960

          Pelican picture by Judy Hirst in August 2009

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The July 1 2010 issue up on line at www.angelsandancestors.com.   Sign up for our free first of the month magazine at  http://www.angelsandancestors.com/signup.html

See our new workshops at http://www.angelsandancestors.com/workshop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy