Friday 16 July 2010

Spirit Animal – Mountain Goat Challenge

07152010_mtn goats highwood pass

Yesterday, we had several experiences with Mountain Goats on the highway.  In our last episode, one female came and stood right in front of the van so that I could not go any where, and then she stared at me.

I tried to get her to speak to me; however, I was unable to connect with her immediately.  Today, I finally reached Mountain Goat.  She showed me many things.  I realized that she has flexibility that humans do not have.  She brings up questions around being supported in new ventures, about being inflexible in new ideas and stuck in old traditions, and questions around the structure in our current life situation.

There are many pictures of Mountain Goat making huge leaps down a mountain, indicating that she can teach you how to manoeuvre the ups and downs of life, and always land on your feet.  She is also telling you that it is okay to try new things, and that if one doesn’t work out, it will lead you to something new!

Goat says not to be too serious, and to take time out to play.  By standing in front of me like that, she was telling me to slow down and enjoy life – that I do not always need to be in the fast lane.  And, she was telling me to stretch my legs and climb a few mountains – level ground is no challenge.

I am grateful for Mountain Goat for showing up so many times yesterday.  May she send you a message too.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The July 1 2010 issue up on line at www.angelsandancestors.com.   Sign up for our free first of the month magazine at  http://www.angelsandancestors.com/signup.html

See our new workshops at http://www.angelsandancestors.com/workshop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy