Sunday 27 June 2010

Spirit Animal – Camel Kisses

image

I dreamed last night that I was trying to hide from a camel.  I was running and hiding because a very big camel was chasing me.  I know that camels spit and bite.  I wasn’t sure why it was so upset with me, I just seemed to know that it was. 

Then, just as I thought that I was safe because a parade was going on, this very large, decorated camel comes pushing through the crowd, with a big smile on its face.  She was saying, “Judy, Judy! I have found you!”  I was backed up against a wall of a building, and I had no where to go.

She came over to me and ducked down her head as I turned mine away from her.  And, she kissed me on the cheek, not once but two or three times.  “Thank-you,” she said. “You freed me.” 

I have no idea what she was talking about.  She went on to say that I had set her and other camels and some horses and goats free from rustlers several weeks prior.  She said that after I had opened gates and removed hobbles, all of the animals began to run.  A man drove up just as they were leaving and he and I struggled, and he hit me, and I disappeared.  Earlier in the day, Camel had smelled me, and knew that I was alive, and she wanted to thank me.

Camel also gave me a blessing.  Her blessing was that I would be able to go longer than normal periods without water, if I needed to, and she believed that I will need that skill at some point.

She then hurried away.  I was still shaking my head in puzzlement when I woke up.

                                     ********

Do you want to know more about Camel?  See too  Spirit Animal – Camel  

Judy@angelsandancestors.com     Sign up for our free first of the month magazine at  http://www.angelsandancestors.com/signup.html

Watch for the July 1 2010 issue over the next few days at www.angelsandancestors.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy