Wednesday 14 April 2010

Spirit Speaks – Hanwi – Night Sun #5

Tonight is the New Moon, a time of renewal, and of change.  Today, a huge change occurred with the earthquake in China, in the Qinghai province. See more at www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/04/14/china-western-earthquake.html.  The earth changes that are happening now, seem to fit the guidance in this wonderful card, HANWI or REFLECTION.  image

from The Lakota Sweat Lodge Cards by Chief Archie Fire Lame Deer and Helene Sarkis

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am the subtle yet powerful force of cycles upon your planet and body.  I shift the tides, and I shift your moods and your receptivity.

I am a light that shines in the darkness, for never, dear one, are you with out the guidance of All That Is Life.  When I shine upon you as you sleep, I draw you into the misty  reflections of all that I have seen. 

I quicken change and motion.  I relieve headaches with the coolness of my light.  I work with my sisters of the sea in rhythmic respirations of life.  When I am hidden from you, I offer you the opportunity to find within yourself the reflection of Spirit. –channelled by Chief Archie Fire Lame Deer

This new moon is a time to pull in the wisdom of the Ancestors, and to look for healing of that which plagues you – illness, fear, doubt, judgement – and to send it to the light of the heavens.

                        ***********************************

Judy@angelsandancestors.com   See the April Magazine online at  www.angelsandancestors.com/newsletter/mag1004.pdf .  See www.thestoryoflight.com for Roger’s new book The Story of Light Volume 11: Through Heaven’s Gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy