Friday 12 March 2010

Spirit Speaks – Dream called “Round up the dragons!”

I love dragons and I have often seen them in dreams and visions.  Recently, however, I had a strange dream about dragons that made me sad. I would like to share it with you, and get your input into the imagery.

**********************************************************

image

Image of dragon from www.freedragonpictures.com

 

The dream began with me walking out of a building because I could hear a noise.  I walked out on the road, and then I could see a huge truck, carrying four large dragons, like the one above, chained in the truck.  The dragons were crying.  They had been captured by subterfuge; the dragons coming to share information, and the men capturing them so they would not.  I felt sick.  I walked away, wondering what I could do for them.  I went to the kitchen, to get some tea.  As I leaned over to get the tea kettle, four small dragons, about the size of cats with wings, ran out from under a table. They had gotten loose.  The colours were red, blue, gold, and silver.  They came running at my legs and I thought they might bite me.  However, they simply bumped them and then began running around, and playing.  When they came back at me, my dog Sage, appeared at my side, and woofed them away, and then grinned up at me, and licked my hand.  I then I woke up.

The dream is staying with me, so I feel there is something important in it that perhaps I am missing.

If you have any thoughts, please share them.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com  See some guidance from Archangel Michael at www.legionsofmichael.com

 www.angelsandancestors.com  See our upcoming events
Monday, March 15 2010 7:30pm New Moon Meditation is focusing on healing one’s self of worry since worry causes blocks to moving forward. The Norse Goddess, Idun, will guide us this evening. She is the Goddess of the spring, eternal youth and the keeper of the golden apples. Energy exchange - $10.00, register with Judy at 403-225-2016 Calgary AB

Saturday, March 20, 2010 – Spring Solstice Celebration Spring arrives at 5:30pm so join us for potluck dinner at 5:30pm followed at 7:30pm with ceremony of renewal. Donation bowl Please pre-register with Judy or Roger at 403-225-2016.  Calgary AB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy