Wednesday 3 March 2010

Spirit Animals – Bat Makes An Appearance

I often wonder where bats hibernate during the winter.  I read in a nature magazine that they hibernate in caves and underground, below the frost line, and in the attic of buildings, if there is an access spot.  Therefore, in my mind, Bat is pretty much sleeping all winter, and I do not expect to hear from her.

image

 

Bat sleeping on the floor of a cave from free-stock-photos.com

 

 

 

So, imagine my surprise when I was out walking the dogs yesterday morning, and glancing down, I saw what appeared to be a black bat in the snow.  It was stretched out very much like the bat in the picture.  As I picked it up, I realized that it was a black plastic replica of Bat. Still, I wondered how it came to be lying in that spot on the path I use, on top of the snow.  I picked it up and put it over by a tree.

The feeling that I had from the Spirit of Bat was one of relief – we had finally connected.  Bat’s message went like this.

Deep inside the Earth, we feel the changes that are happening and that are going to happen. We urge you to be aware of the rumblings and the sounds.  This is part of the pressure that is building inside the Source of All Things.  Under the ground is not safe.  Above the ground seems safer, however, we animals need to be on very high ground to avoid the swirling waters that will rise and recede several times in the low areas. We feel, through the connection with everything, that there will be no food for us in many places.  The insects that we love will be dying.  We will need new food or we too, will die.  We Bats have a higher sense of feeling and seeing than do humans.  We hear the distress of our ocean cousins who are already experiencing the upsets in the oceans.  Humans tend to ignore the warnings in Nature. We believe that we must warn you so that we can all be in harmony and adapt to the new times that are arriving in pieces around us.  We say to you that you must create your own food sources, which in turn, will help create a food source for us, as you will attract insects.  Begin your gardens now!

I found this message from Bat to have a feeling of being very concerned for all animals as well as all humans.  Bat’s overall tone was that we humans are not taking the changes seriously enough. Perhaps Bat is right.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com   See our new March Magazine online www.angelsandancestors.com/newsletter/mag1003.pdf

moz-screenshot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy