Thursday 18 March 2010

Spirit Animal – Blue Jay Leads

Picture of blue jay from Wikipedia….image

 

 

 

 

 

 

On Wednesday, I went to see a client who lived out in the country.  After about 40 minutes travel by car, I parked in her driveway, and stopped to look around.  Her house was set in the forest, and was surrounded by majestic spruce trees and poplars.  As I put my head down, to see what was ahead of me, on the path, I heard this big sound of “jay, jay, jay”.  I looked up and there was a big Blue Jay.  She looked down at me.  I say “she” because she seemed to be looking at me in a nurturing way.

I said, “Hello”, and thanked her for being there.  Then she swooped off the branch, and down in front of me, and flew up the path, ahead of me, finally landing on the roof, a little to the left of the door.  She jayed again, several times, and the message that I got was,

“Yes, you are walking the right path! We Blue Jays have always walked with the Shaman and Medicine People.  We are blue for “truth”.  People are afraid of us and think us evil.  It is because we are pure and reflect their own failings back at them.  You, child, are of the elemental natures. It is in your nature to make things grow and to make them whole.  Call and we will answer.”

I walked into the client’s house with a smile.  I felt uplifted, and ready for the next two hours.  I am truly blessed!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com  See some guidance from Archangel Michael at www.legionsofmichael.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010 – Spring Solstice Celebration Spring arrives at 5:30pm so join us for potluck dinner at 5:30pm followed at 7:30pm with ceremony of renewal. Donation bowl Please pre-register with Judy or Roger at 403-225-2016   Calgary AB

1 comment:

  1. The blue jay and chipmunk are both my spirit animals. Love to see them. blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy