Tuesday 23 March 2010

Ancestors Speak – Wind of Change

The Lakota Sweat Lodge Cards (Teachings of the Sioux) carry great wisdom in them.  They are remarkably in tune with the overall energy on Planet Earth.
Yesterday, I pulled a card to see what we all needed to know about this week (March 22 to 26).
image

Picture of Card 6 – Wind from The Lakota Sweat Lodge Cards (Teachings of the Sioux) – written by Chief Archie Fire Lame Deer and Helene Sarkis, published by Destiny Books. Thank you for creating such a wonderful resource!


The meaning of this card is “Change”.  I love the affirmation/meditation that travels with this card -
“I trust the deep promptings of self that guide me through change.”
How hard it is for us, human that we are, to trust! We feel the pull to make changes in our lives because what we are doing is not working like it once was.  Because things are not going so smoothly, people are getting angry or angrier, and agitated, and they are taking this out on the people around them as well as carrying that energy into the products or services that they build or provide. However, the message of the card says it better than my words.
I am born of the imminent motion of creation.  I am all that was, is, and will be.  I am the blessed breath of the one who loves you.  I am the necessity of motion manifest in your world.  I give you the experience of time -of past, present, and future.  I share my breath with all Earth's children.  I can be gentle and caressing; I can bring destruction.  Im he who sees to it that no creation begotten of man lives forever, for this is against the Law of my Father, Skan, who says that these children must learn from experience, from change, internal and external, until the knowledge of his origin is all that is left to know.
But I need not be harsh with you, dear one.  Here the message of my soft voice then I need not become so loud but for my own exuberance.
I have much to tell you, for I travel far and wide, high and low.  I swirl in eddies over the seas and rise high onto our Father and return again to the surface of the earth with messages for you.
Be still, and listen to the wind, and then take action.
Judy@angelsandancestors.com  See the new download at www.legionsofmichael.com   See the updated pages at www.angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy