Friday 5 February 2010

Spirit Speaks – Harmony!

Every day, I am given a word of the day by Spirit.  This word is what I contemplate on during a meditation, and, perhaps through the day when I take a rest from a task.

Today’s word was once again “Harmony”.  I have received this word several times over the past three weeks, and last night, it also showed up in my dreams.  Therefore, I know the word and the concept is important.

I tried to decide what harmony looked like.  Was it a picture of a bear with his arm around a tiger, as in my blog several days ago?  Was it the park covered in pristine whiteness because of an inch of hoar frost?  Was it a baby sleeping?  I wasn’t satisfied with any of those images.  So, I began “Stumbling” through the internet, looking for a picture that would satisfy my idea of harmony.

I finally found the picture – below – at the website www.omstrument.com.  This picture captures a stillness and an energy that makes me feel that we are all moving in harmony.  I am grateful to the artist who created this.

image

Judy@angelsandancestors.com  

Judy@angelsandancestors.com  See our free February magazine on line at www.angelsandancestors.com  Send us your comments about the magazine!  image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy