Friday 19 February 2010

Spirit Animal – Leopard Guides

Leopard is back this morning, sitting in my meditation room. I feel comfortable with her, and I wonder if she is replacing another of my Spirit Animals.  “No,” she quips, “I am just joining your zoo!”

image 

                                        Picture from Wikipedia

While I thought this was an odd thing for her to say, I guess it did make sense.  I seem to always have a lot of spirit animals around me.  In fact, when I drew a card from the Animal Tarot deck the other day, the card that came up was “The World” which literally means all the animals in the world. I love them all!

Leopard then stepped forward and said that she would be working with me. She reminded me that often, in my “Word Of The Day” meditation, I receive the word “Clarity”. She told me that one of the gifts of Leopard is the ability to see clearly – they have keen eyesight, and can clearly for a mile. She said that being up in a tree also allows them to see great distances clearly, and to map out what approach they might take to kill an animal that looks like the next dinner.

Leopard told me to think about how easily we had connected.  She says that I have good intuitive abilities and that I need to use them even more then I think I already do.  She says this time of change is going to bring great challenges that will require instinct and intuitiveness to get through.  Leopard showed me walking in a woods/forest and foraging for food. 

One of the things about Leopard is that even though they like their solitude, they do also like the tactile.  Touch is important for Leopard and she said that it is important for me, and that when ever I could, I should touch people.  Touch is a way of connecting and of protecting.

I thanked Leopard for her teachings, and she padded off.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com    See our new website www.legionsofmichael.com

Learn to Work with your Crystal Skull Workshop:
Saturday, February 27th, 10:00-5:30pm
Learn to Work with your Crystal Skull Workshop: with Judith Hirst-Joyeux in Calgary at Angels And Ancestors

. Pre-registration is required. Call Judy at 403-225-2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy