Thursday 14 January 2010

Spirit Animal – Red Wolf’s Message

When I asked what I would write about this day, the message came through to talk about Red Wolf.  Red Wolf runs from Texas to Florida, and has been put on the list “extinct in the wild”, twice.
image

Red wolf mother and cubs – picture from http://blogs.nyu.edu




Red Wolf’s message is about adapting to change.  To keep the pack going, Red Wolf has used all resources available to it, including use Man as a facilitator to keep the line pure and to reintroduce Red Wolf into the wild.
Just as Red Wolf has very large feet for touching the Earth, gaining traction, and staying grounded, Red Wolf tells you to touch the the Earth frequently.  Use the rhythm of Mother Earth’s heartbeat as a guideline for the steps that you will be taking any time that you walk in nature.  And, Red Wolf tells you to get out in to Nature more, and watch how mankind has been destroying life.  By taking note of the destruction, Red Wolf tells you that this same destruction is also happening to humans.  It is your job to stop that destruction.  One person does make a difference.
She also tells us that there are times, like the wolf when you must go as quickly as you can with an opportunity.  Note that Wolf can go up to 35 miles per hour for short distances.  You too can work/learn and make changes at a rapid pace over a short time.
Red Wolf has been found in the Pleistocene era digs.  Therefore, she shows you that one must evolve and change to move with a changing environment.  She cautions you that you too must change – how you eat ie. no more fast foods or dependency on those that you do not know for food – because in the past, Wolf has been poisoned by food that she has not hunted.  She tells you that you may need to move from the locale that you are currently in, and find a place to live that is much safer, has a good source of water, and has fertile soil.
When you need guidance about the environment that you are in, simply call on Red Wolf and her energy, to get help on the path that you should be following.  She is happy to help, and does so gracefully.
Judy@angelsandancestors.com   Listen to several new moon meditations on our website  http://www.angelsandancestors.com/flash/player/audioPlayer.html   Watch for our new workshops at http://www.angelsandancestors.com/workshop.html

3 comments:

  1. I just heard a voice as I woke up in the middle of the night, "Its the Red Wolf" -huh..? So I found your blog and got my confirmation. So very relevant; I'm taking a class on making all these important changes within my life. :)

    I'm really excited to know I have this added source of power from this Red Wolf Spirit now to add to the rest of the angels that have my back. Thanks for the information. I'd be clueless as to my message otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that this message was helpful! Blessings on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do drawings reflecting animal spirit guides that are speaking to me, and I drew a canine that I didn't recognize. I meditated and this same dog appeared to me and continued to follow me around.

    After some Googling, a friend found the red wolf, which looked identical to my new friend.

    This post has helped explain much of what I believe this creature is trying to teach me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy